A Favorite Scripture Verse of Elder Butler

"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me: for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." ~ Ether 12:27 (A favorite verse of scripture from Elder Butler.)

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Changing A Life (Video Clip)

(Great words of wisdom from Elder Butler on the crucial importance of fellow-shipping investigators and new members of the church.  We all have a work to do, regardless of our callings. ~ Karolyn)


"Missionary work is changing somebodies life, and changing somebodies life is pretty hard. It’s hard enough when you have help, and if you don’t have help it’s almost impossible.” ~ Elder Brooks Butler (stated during our Christmas Eve video call)


No comments:

Post a Comment